In my church we need to have a lot of demonstration that will help us as youth based on different themes or topics that will religiously or biblically motivate youths. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
How to Annoy People In Your Elevator
by: Chloe, Chicago
- Say 'ding!' at each floor
- Salute and say, 'welcome aboard' everytime someone gets in
- Suggest you all join in a sing-along
- Grin at another passenger and then announce:
'I've got new socks on'
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off when the elevator stops.
- Make race-car noises when anyone gets in
- Meow occasionaly
- Open your bag and, while peering inside, ask,
'Got enough air in there?'
I think these are good demonstration topic and tips!