Informational Speech Topic : 20 Ways to Develop
5. Add a new twist to common things around you. Study an idiosyncrasy of a leading person - something that is peculiar to a leading person. And explain the psychologic effects. This is somewaht odd, you think perhaps. You are right of course :-) But adding a twist is sometimes thinking out of the box. In unexected directions ...
6. Look for new trends and progression related to the information speech topic.
7. Research how listeners are affected by the subject or involved.
8. Discover and reveal unkown and unfamiliar aspects.
9. Mention professional experiences and motivate the public to want to learn more.
10. Tell about your own personal private experiences. How did you do it? Share why and when, and the results?
12. What angles of approach do you think the audience would choose to elaborate on?
13. What do they expect? What does the host or moderator of the occasion expect from you?
14. What information speech topic does the public want to hear, like or need?
15. What do you think they absolutely have to know?
16. What moral lesson can you give in your informal speech topic?
17. What do they always wanted to know but are afraid to ask?
18. What other interesting questions could the audience have?
19. List benefits, merits or lessons.
20. Are there ways to fulfill or satisfy needs of your public? Great speech topics give practical solutions to certain problems related to a public speaking info speech topic.