30 College Speech Topic Ideas
For Higher Education
College speech topic inventory of logical action sequences for higher education students. All are broad and should be narrowed for a classroom speech. For example, Safe Sunbathing can be narrowed to persuasion on your personal tips on how to enjoy the sun safely on holidays:
|Another sample: Homesickness. E.g. describe what it is, how it feels, what forms exist and what you can do about it yourself or with help from professionals. |
Most and for all, read the higher education assignment rules and requirements very, very carefully. Do not take issues everyone will consider as overused.
Choose the one you like. When in doubt: ask friends or your public speaking professor.
First on the convincing level:
1. College education years are absolute not the best years of our life
2. Coping with anxiety in life
3. Dealing with loss and mourning grief
4. Honesty in college really matters
5. How to communicate effectively at our campus
6. How to cope with an autistic person
7. The international diplomatic circus
8. My motto: Learn from the past, prepare the future, and live present
9. Limiting the promotion of alcohol deminishes traffic casualities
10. My goals for the student council election
11. The pros or cons of organ donating
12. Safe sunbathing is a must in sunshine states
13. Sports football vs. soccer, or other sports for another college speech topic
14. Studying alone or studying with a group of college students?
15. Why skipping classes can isolate a student socially.
Informative higher education:
1. Ten rules for achieving successes
2. Cheesy pickup lines you should not stick on your vehicle
3. Funny awards and their meanings
4. High Tech industry job opportunities
5. Homesickness is not pose
6. How to boost confidence in public speaking
7. Handling your drunken roommate
8. How to stay in touch with old college mates
9. Money problems - this is a very hot college speech idea :-)
10. Problem drinkers and the problems that occur
11. Human services in health care
12. The Free Speech Movement
13. Time management skills are no luxury these days
14. What I will do when I retire
15. Why movies are popular, or take one special movie that's in and make a presentation of it.
|The inventory can be expanded to many more. Here are three methods for developing: |
1. Look in the education resources you have access to for surprising new bare facts and background data sheets.
2. And categorize the information in easy to do step by step instructions and logical educational action sequences.
3. Ask college classmates and peers for their opinions, thoughts, ideas and needs on the choosen college speech topic: